ENVIRON's professionals in the UK have been delivering high-end solutions and advice for customer-specific requirements for over 20 years. We are committed to bringing to each assignment the right mix of sound science, strategic thinking, good judgement and clear communication to help our clients achieve the most efficient and cost-effective solutions to their problems.
From a network of offices throughout the UK, our staff serve a diverse base of both local and international clients. We offer a comprehensive array of strategic and technical consulting services to help clients assess and manage the environmental, energy and health risks associated with their activities and products.
Of particular interest to our local client base are the following ENVIRON services:
- Air Quality Management
- Climate Change and Energy
- Compliance Assistance and IPPC
- Contaminated Land and Property
- Corporate Responsibility
- Environmental Planning
- Environmental, Health and Safety Management
- M&A Due Diligence
- Product Safety and Regulatory Support
- REACH and Classification and Labelling
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- WEEE, RoHS and EcoDesign